Why you need a dedicated development team
Our dedicated IT team setup process
- Establishing project requirements
- Pre-screening the candidates
- Conducting technical interviews
- You approve the most suitable candidates
- Signing the service agreement
- Integrating with the on-site team
- Brainence provides always-on support
4 - 8
Minimum project duration
You’re already growing. Let’s grow fasterBook a strategy call
How does our collaboration start?
Once you fill out the contact form, our customer support specialists will get back to you within 24 hours to set up a call at a convenient time.
You can also book a call via our website — it only takes one minute.
We meet with you for an hour-long free consultation where we listen to your requirements and business goals and define how Brainence can help you reach your goals.
If we already have available specialists whose skills match your requirements, we assign them to join your team. If not, our recruiting team will start working on your dedicated team development immediately.
How long does it take to assemble a dedicated software development team?
If we have available specialists that match your needs, we can assign them within a week.
We also help you find and hire the best software developers. Depending on your requirements, the average time-to-hire is from 4 to 8 weeks.
What is your dedicated IT team setup process in detail?
We follow a tried-and-true process for finding highly qualified dedicated software developers to join your team. Our process includes four steps:
- Our business analysts set up a planning session with you to understand what specialists you need to run the project successfully.
- Our recruitment team searches for candidates with the skills and experience you need. They schedule pre-screening interviews, which include an internal tech review. Candidates who pass the review get a final interview with you.
- We integrate the team into your project without hassle. During this time, our team:
- Closely works with you to define an efficient remote cooperation model
- Sets up agile processes a distributed team needs
- Sets up and oversees effective communication
- Integrates business processes
- Organizes team-building activities
- We ensure you have all the necessary tools and assistance for the dedicated team’s project management and provide ongoing support.
What services can Brainence dedicated software developers provide?
All the services we provide may be maintained with the dedicated team model:
- Web development
- Mobile development
- Front-end and back-end development
- UX/UI design
- Quality assurance
- Project management
What experts can Brainence provide?
Depending on the project, Brainence offers the expertise of:
- Mobile app developers
- Web developers (front-end and back-end)
- Quality assurance engineers
- DevOps engineers
- UI/UX designers
- Project managers
For each project, we also assign project coordinators.
All of our specialists are of middle and senior levels. If you need help finding a unicorn candidate or a software architect, we can help you with that too.
Who will manage the dedicated developer team?
When choosing a dedicated team model, you get complete management control over the team members. The transparency of the workflow allows you to manage the workload and performance of the hired employees and monitor the progress of the work.
A distributed team is 100% dedicated to you and your project. Your dedicated software developers do not work with other clients or on other projects; their time is all yours, and it is up to you how best to manage the team.
What technologies do your dedicated software developers work with?
Our core technology stack includes:
- Back-end: .NET, Java, Node.js
- Front-end: Angular, React
- Mobile: React Native
- Cloud: AWS
How can you benefit from working with a dedicated software development team?
Hiring dedicated software developers can help you expand your capabilities, empower your in-house team with specific skills, and speed up your project delivery.
When you hire a dedicated developer team with Brainence, we relieve you from the headache of spending time interviewing, hiring, and training candidates yourself.
The dedicated developer team model is best suited when:
- The project is large or when several projects need to be completed
- The requirements are not fixed and can change as the project progresses
- There are no clearly defined budget limitations
- There is no exact deadline
- Quality is crucial.
The most impressive for me was the ability of the team to provide first-class development and meet all the deadlines.
The team proactively comes up with solutions and is eager to deliver high-quality development support.
I was blown away by the knowledge that Brainence has about web app development, UX and optimisation.
Brainence provides business processes automation and closed-cycle custom software development services starting from client needs collection and analysis, architecture design.