PHP (Shopify) Developer 🔥
We are seeking a Backend Web Developer with a passion for e-commerce to join our expanding development department. The ideal candidate should have experience with Shopify and an advocate for modular, utility-first development. In this role, you will be responsible for shaping and adapting delivery inline with new Shopify plans and modern development practices. You will be expected to create applications and integrations that will interact with the core mechanisms of a Shopify store including product filtering, checkout customization, and integrations into external systems that will interface with the customer-facing UI.
- Liaise with clients when necessary to help them understand how we can translate their requirements into an actionable scope of work.
- Work confidently with our design department to assess the feasibility and scope of work to bring designs to life within the client’s site.
- Operate under your own initiative, taking pragmatic action to try and resolve blockages before escalation, and proactively updating the status of ongoing tasks and timelines.
- Offer support to more junior members of the department, managing and unblocking escalations and helping the wider team to remain accountable for delivery dates.
The Techy Stuff:
- PHP/Laravel (Backend Private App)
- Additionally, it would be beneficial if you have experience in the following:
- Agile development workflows, CI/CD, and React.
- Flexible schedule;
- 18 business days of payable annual free time;
- 10 paid sick-leaves;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Comfortable working space;
- Membership of the IT-BPO club card, loyalty program.