Tech Lead/Architect (Vue.js)🔥
An experienced Tech Lead/Architect (Vue.js) is needed to work on a long-term project for a US client which currently operates on the American / Canadian market related to the fashion industry. Our company is in search of a candidate ready for a big challenge and an interesting adventure together with a team of like-minded people who are always happy to support and help. We would be really happy to have a motivated and goal-oriented person to join us.
- Full time
- Have 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Have experience with REST APIs
- Are experienced in automation, application monitoring, and security.
- Have knowledge of Vue.js (Vue3, Nuxt, script setup, composition api etc.).
- Have experience with system integrations.
- Have high communication skills.
- Good organization, planning, teamwork skills, and a positive attitude would come in handy as well.
- Speak English fluently (at least B2).
Nice to have:
- Experience with Node.js;
- High presentation skills;
- Creative thinking and an open-minded approach.
- You will be working on a greenfield eCommerce implementation project based on Commercetools + Vue Storefront 2 in Composable Commerce approach for a large-scale company. Using cutting-edge technologies is in our blood, that’s why you’ll be working with the version of Vue 2.0 with Composition API plugin and TypeScript. While working on a project we also use Storybook, Cypress, and Nuxt. No legacy code!
- In our team, we’re focusing on the Agile mindset and mature approach to technology.
- Flexible schedule;
- 18 business days of payable annual free time;
- 10 paid sick-leaves;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Comfortable working space;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Membership of the IT-BPO club card, loyalty program.