Senior Backend .Net Developer 🔥
We are in search of a highly motivated Backend .Net Developer willing to begin working on a new American project related to waste management operations. Within our company, you can find mentorship, both hard and soft skills development as well as career growth opportunities.
- Full time
- ● .NET Core / .NET 6
- ● Database: PostgreSQL
- ● Azure
- ● Upper Intermediate level of English
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related technical field;
- 7+ years of general development experience;
- 4+ years of experience in software development using .NET Core (C#);
- 4+ years ASP.NET MVC and/or WebAPI;
- 3+ years of experience working with PostgreSQL (or SQL Server): DDL, DML, performance tuning, etc.;
- Experience and desire to work in Agile in a Global delivery environment/team;
- Experience working with distributed SCM systems (Git is preferred);
- Experience working with Jira or Azure DevOps (TFS).
Will be a plus:
- 1+ years of experience with Azure, or equivalent scalable cloud platforms
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD, design reviews, code reviews, TDD, unit testing, integration/system testing, monitoring, alerting, agile development practices;
- Experience designing and implementing API’s and SDKs;
- Application, and services based security understanding (oauth2, CORS, SQL Injection, etc.).
- Building production, scalable and performant back-end software or distributed systems;
- Building highly scalable services and web applications;
- Working in multi-tier web architecture;
- Working with cross-browser compatibility, browser tuning and optimization techniques/tools;
- Сreating and consuming Restful/JSON APIs and others.
- Flexible schedule;
- 18 business days of payable annual free time;
- 10 paid sick-leaves;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Comfortable working space;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Membership of the IT-BPO club card, loyalty program.