Middle/Senior React/React Native Developer
Our client is a German platform for hotels that accompanies guests before, during and after their stay. We digitalize the guest’s journey and map the guest’s stay digitally – thus, hotel bookings, room service or digital check-in and out can be done quickly via smartphone.
Here you will find specialists from all areas of digitalization – as unusual and successful as our business model, as unusual is our corporate culture. Rigid hierarchies, inflexible working hours and a moody executive floor? We don’t have all that – we rely on the opinions of our colleagues, as much freedom for the individual as possible and, above all, a lot of fun in what we do! We value an open culture that allows each employee to contribute his or her strengths.
- Full time
- 2,5+ years of experience with React Native (web, android, iOS);
- Good knowledge of Android and iOS system internals;
- Good knowledge about integrating 3rd party SDKs and bridges;
- Swift, Objective-c and Java/Kotlin is helpful here;
- React JS;
- Good PWA knowledge (progressive web apps);
- Optional: experience with CI/CD build pipelines to automate app-building;
- Good English communication skills (intermediate and higher).
- Design and implementation of the products;
- Participation in the development of various aspects of the product (business logic, user interface);
- Collaborate with testing, documentation and product management.
- Flexible schedule;
- 18 business days of payable annual free time;
- 10 paid sick-leaves;
- 2 extra days-off per month;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Comfortable working space;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Membership of the IT-BPO club card, loyalty program.