Middle+ DevOps Engineer 🚀
We are currently looking for an experienced engineer with a passion for future technologies to join our innovative and fast-paced DevOps & Networking Team. With an extensive technology stack deployed into a global private cloud estate, joining the team would mean that you would have unique challenges to tackle, like managing complex big data systems, creating/improving CI/CD pipelines for deploying and configuring infrastructure and applications. We work closely with the Engineering and Data teams to ensure that they are fully supported to allow for the fast delivery of new features into our platform. If you are a highly motivated team player eager to enlarge new skills and experiences and want to be a part of a talented team midway through our DevOps transformation journey, you are welcome to join us.
- Full time
- Managing complex big data systems;
- Creating/improving CI/CD pipelines for deploying and configuring infrastructure and applications;
- Taking the lead on our use of VMWare;
- Running virtualized workloads in our data centers;
- Improving the overall configuration of the clusters;
- Participating in a weekly on-call schedule;
- Resolving incidents that occur during and outside business hours.
- Scripting/coding using Python and Bash and having experience peer reviewing code changes.
- Strong and in-depth knowledge of VMWare.
- Strong and in-depth knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes, including writing Dockerfile’s and K8 manifest and designing, configuring, and deploying complete solutions in production.
- Experience with writing and deploying Infrastructure as Code using Terraform with a strong understanding of the different components of Terraform.
- Experience using the VMWare provider is preferable.
- Designing and Implementing CI/CD pipelines using tooling such as Jenkins, Bamboo, GitHub Actions, TeamCity.
- Experience with provisioning and managing database technologies in production including MySql, NoSql, ELK
- At least upper-intermediate level of English.
What we offer:
- Flexible schedule;
- 18 business days of payable annual free time;
- 10 paid sick-leaves;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Comfortable working space;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Membership of the IT-BPO club card, loyalty program.