Middle+ DevOps Engineer 🔥
We are looking for a highly motivated team player who will bring new skills and experience and wants to be a part of a talented team midway through our DevOps transformation journey. We are looking for someone passionate about DevOps, technology, and solving problems that you will not face in the public cloud.
- Full time
- Ability to script/code to a good standard preferably using Python and Bash and have experience peer reviewing code changes.
- Strong and in-depth knowledge of VMWare and running low latency workloads in virtualized environments in production.
- Strong and in-depth knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes, including writing Dockerfile’s and K8 manifest and designing, configuring and deploying complete solutions in production.
- Design and Implementation of CI/CD pipelines using tooling such as Jenkins, Bamboo, GitHub Actions, TeamCity.
- Experience with provisioning and managing database technologies in production including MySql, NoSql, ELK.
- Experience working with Big Data technologies including Hadoop (HDFS), Druid, Cassandra, Spark.
- Strong knowledge of networking fundamentals in both physical and virtual deployments.
- Ability to produce and communicate technical documentation, preferably using tools such as Confluence.
- Strong knowledge of Git and designing Git flows and integrating these with the CI process.
- Experience working with technologies such as PXE provisioners and integrating those into configuration management automation.
- Knowledge of ITIL service management practices and applying those to day to day deliverables.
- Managing complex big data systems.
- Creating/improving CI/CD pipelines for deploying and configuring infrastructure and applications.
- Taking the lead on our use of VMWare and running virtualized workloads in our data centers and working to continuously improve the overall configuration of our clusters.
- Participating in a weekly on-call schedule where you will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving incidents that occur during and outside business hours.
- Flexible schedule
- 18 business days of payable annual free time
- 10 paid sick-leaves
- Career growth opportunities
- Comfortable working space
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Membership of the IT-BPO club card, loyalty program